For One or Two Pets in Your Portrait!
(Yes, you can have more than 2 in a portrait, just email me to chat!)
Yay! It's time to order your very own PetSPEAK Portrait! Here are some answers to questions many people ask. If you have no questions, just click to order and you're that much closer to having the PetSPEAK Portrait of your dreams!
If you do have a question that isn't answered below, please EMAIL ME AT : Andrea@Petspeakart.com
4. THE TEXT WRITTEN INTO YOUR PetSPEAK Portrait: After our 30-minute discussion about your pet I begin work. As I work on the art I am also scripting the phrase that I feel will "SPEAK" of your shared life with your pet. This will be written SPECIFICALLY FOR YOU. (Yes, if there is one specific line from a song or poem that has special meaning for you, I will be happy to incorporate it).
5. TIMING: Like the ice cream truck of my childhood where we all ran to stand in line; it's first come, first serve at the PetSPEAK Portrait studio. And like the kid I had a crush on who ran that ice cream truck, I do my best to keep it moving! Generally expect a 4-week turnaround from the time I receive your pet's photos and we do our interview. RUSH ORDERS are always accommodated if possible. SPECIAL NOTE: I have NEVER missed a deadline and I NEVER will! (Special Note: Portraits on WOOD tend to take an additional week but depending on the situation, exact delivery timing will be discussed)
6. SHIPPING: It's FREE! Anywhere in the continental United States (I love saying "continental!"). Special Note: Be aware that custom or very large sizes may require additional shipping costs.) If your PetSPEAK Portrait is on wood, some of the larger sizes do require shipping.
7. INTERNATIONAL TOO! PetSPEAK also ships outside the U.S. (available via standard USPS customary rates) to Canada, the U.K. (as we know it now AND before Brexit!) as well as Japan and other locations in Asia. (If you wish to rush order, expedited shipping costs will be added as necessary).
8. YOUR PRIVACY: I respect it. No personal information you share (email addresses, phone numbers, mailing addresses, etc.) will ever be shared with anyone else.
9. FRAMING: PetSPEAK Story Portrait prints arrive signed + dated by the artist (ME!) with a 1/4" white border for accurate framing. Framing is a craft but there are also many unnecessary add-ons that can add to the cost, so you will receive the PetSPEAK GUIDE TO FRAMING, where I map out simple tips for getting the BEST job done for the LEAST amount of money! (SPECIAL NOTE: PetSPEAK Portraits on WOOD do NOT REQUIRE framing).
10. SPECIAL REQUESTS: Let's say you LOVE red. Everything in your house is red. Your hair is red. All your shoes are red. So of course, you'd like it if somehow red is incorporated into your PetSPEAK Portrait. I can do that. I can also include in the portrait a special toy your pet loves, or set the portrait outdoors if that is where your time is best spent together. Just ask.
11. RIGHTS and USAGE OF IMAGES/ART/LANGUAGE created by Andrea Kahn (aka: PetSPEAK Portraits) belong solely to the artist. When a piece of art is commissioned/purchased, client is buying and receiving that specific print (on wood or paper) only. All rights of the original image/art/wording belong solely to Andrea Kahn. This means the image (or any part thereof) may not be copied, photographed, utilized or transmitted electronically (or via any social media) without written permission of Andrea Kahn via legal document. In addition the art/image (or any portion thereof) may not be utilized in any form of commercial advertising, blogs, printed material, etc., without the artist's written permission. Andrea Kahn reserves the right to sole ownership of the art/written word created via PetSPEAK Portraits. As such, she may use any image created (or a portion thereof) on this website (or related websites) or as part of any other promotional material and other venues. Client/buyer may not reproduce or reprint the image (or any portion thereof) as Andrea Kahn is the sole creator and owner. By completing an order via this website (or by mail or phone) client agrees to these terms.